top of page

Join me on Tuesday, September 12th to experience firsthand the amazing effects of sound and vibration in the body.  You will learn about your electromagnetic field (biofield), how tuning forks resonate with the biofield, and feel the sensations of the resonance as we Raise Our Voltage. 

Also, join me on October 24th for a Perimenopause-Menopause class. This is such a transformational milestone in the arc of womanhood. We will discuss why we're experiencing some of the less than welcome changes, and how to calm our nervous systems for a gentler experience with  4 actionable takeaways you can incorporate into your daily life.


Registration is required as space is limited.

As you press play, close your eyes and take a deep slow breath as the sound washes over you.  What do you notice?


Lifestyle & Wellness Strategies

for the cycles, rhythms and rituals
of a woman's life


Live Your Health Inside & Out is a woman centered practice offering services around the arc of womanhood.   Women have unique concerns as we go through our journeys.  Our milestones and transitions are to be celebrated and honored.  I offer massage therapy techniques to ease some of the stressors we have accumulated along the way.  Providing relaxation in the body and, as a Certified Integrative Health Coach, teaching a variety of self-care practices to ease the mind.  


Did you know massage has been shown to reduce pain and anxiety while improving sleep, feelings of well-being and decreasing the sense of isolation we sometimes feel?  Even enhanced body image has been a reported side effect. Regular massages may reduce intensity and duration of hot flashes, migraines and headaches associated with hormonal fluctuations.


It is important to create ease and flow in the body as well as the mind.  Live Your Health Inside & Out is not just a name; it’s a lifestyle.  Together we design a plan that’s unique to you and your needs.

Let's Talk About...

    Anxiety     Feelings of overwhelm     Stress reduction techniques     Migraines      

Together we create a process for your optimal wellness by focusing on fundamentals.  We work in one-to-one sessions to discover the best lifestyle and wellness solutions for your specific needs. I see you, the entire person while reviewing all the body’s systems and life experiences to get to the root cause of symptoms, signs, and markers that you are experiencing. 

Call to book your appointment today
386 689-5289

Research indicates that genetics has a more limited role in our health outcomes than previously thought, about 15%.  The other 85% is related to lifestyle and environmental exposures. That definitely gives us possibilities!  

Isn't that good news?

Practices & Techniques

* Energetic Field Tuning * Reiki * Breathwork *
* Emotional Freedom Technique (Tapping) *
* Relaxation and Therapeutic Massage *
* Manual Lymph Drainage *
* MPS Dolphin Therapy  
* G.R.E.A.T. Method *

We can all use more calm in our lives.  How can massage therapy help?

  • Feeling less anxious

  • Clarity - more focused and productive

  • More patience for those around you

When you’re stressed and anxious, you are more likely to act hastily. 

So, how about taking some time to rest and reset? By taking care of yourself, you are better equipped to take care of the people in your life.

Call to book your session today
386 689-5289

Moments with Red a blog FINAL.png
bottom of page